katyo77

Reaction score
Hi guys

my name is Kate and I have just found out I am 8 weeks pregnant with my 3rd after 8 years of trying for it,:) still in shock as we had kind of given up trying and had decided to be happy with what we have got :shock: any way looking forward to sharing the next 7 mths with you all

Kate xxx

Wow congrats - that is amazing after 8 years of trying I am sure you are over the moon :)

Congratulations and welcome to PF xx

Thanks guys, I was just wondering how you got the ticker things on the bottom of your post ?

If I remember correctly u have go to the websites (it says on my tickers) then enter ur due date. Then click on get the code and copy and paste the HTML code to ur usercp signature box. Xx

Oh I do love hearing happy news. I too have been trying for years, 5 to be exact! I've just found out my success with ICSI, totally understand your excitement xx here's to a happy and healthy 7 more months Hun xx

I would like to know how the ticker works too?

Sorry to be a pain but i can't seem to find my usercp signature box where might it be ???

At the top PF the forum page there is a tab called user cp. Click this then the edit signature box. Xx

thanks kanga ,it was not there at first but has just appeared so fingers crossed it will be on the bottom

welcome to pregnancy forum! everyone is really reasuring and friendly xx

Welcome to PF, a long journey to get here for you but hopefully we'll be here with you for the rest of it :)

Wow, that's brilliant news! Congratulations, and welcome!

Thank you all I am really excited and looking forward to the journey ahead and getting to know you all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back