Newbie wants to say hi to you all

crossiter

Reaction score
Nicola suggested that I pop in here to say hi to you all.

I have just found out I am pregnant. Got my BFP 11/02/07 and I am around 6 weeks pregnant. :cheer:

I am 34, I have a little boy aged 25 months and I have been with my husband for 14 years, 4 of which have been in wedded bliss(ish).

I live in Watford, Hertfordshire but as this is my second baby I will not get to attend any anti-natal classes. :( This means I will miss out meeting other pregnant mums due around the same time as me

Would love to hear from you all, share stories funny and sad and basically get the enjoyment I got the first time around from shared experiences.

Welcome and congratulations! :clap:

I am carrying my first baby after a MC in Spetember last year, and have found this site really helpful and everyone is so friendly! It's a great place to ask questions and compare stories!

Piglet xx

Ello :wave:
I'm not far from Watford and am having my anti natal there and birth (fingers crossed lol ) I'm in Harrow but my parents live in Bushey, I'm also having my 2nd child although the age gap is slightly bigger than yours ;)
PM me if you fancy swapping msn addys and having a chat :D

OH by the way CONGRATS :cheer:

FeeFee, I don't have an msn addy but I will look at setting one up and let you know what it is as soon as.

Are you going NCT anti-natal classes or are they with the hospital or Drs surgery?

I live right next to Cassiobury Park so if you fancy a meet up at Cafe Cha Chas let me know.

Well my GP is here in Harrow but i dont think they assign you a midwife or deal with pregnancy there to be honest, hence why i am having my care at WGH, Yeah be good to meet up for a chin wag and a winge :rotfl:
javascript:emoticon(':cheer:')
CheerHurry up and set up that MSN addy missus!!! :cheer:

Yay we got another pregnant buddy :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations :cheer:

Congratulations :cheer:

Take a seat, make yourself at home and join in!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back