Hi all!

Baby Bean

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm brand new to this forum and just found out I am pregnant on Thursday (4th Feb), I am only 4 weeks today so tested pretty early - I was surprised when that second line appeared! It's my first pregnancy so I am a total newbie to everything baby related - I've never even changed a nappie! :shock:

I'm petrified something will go wrong, this doesn't feel real yet! Very excited but not really letting myself get too excited yet :lol:!

Just a short bit about me, I'm 28, got married last year and live with my hubby and our cat, dog and tropical fish!

Thanks for reading,
Anna :)

Awww Congratulations Anna :love:

Welcome to the Forum :)

:wave: Welcome to the forum, and congratulations! :yay:

I hope the first few weeks go quickly for you - it'll feel far more real and you'll be a lot less worried when you see little legs kicking away at your first scan :D

hi anna
congratulations!!! this is my first too and everything you are feeling is perfectly normal. I'm glad someone else has never changed a nappy as I have had a lot of stick off mates when I confessed to that xx

Thanks all for the welcomes :) It's beginning to sink in a bit more now - the longer I don't have a period the more real it seems! Luckily a couple of my friends are pregnant and due next month so I will have to get some nappy changing practice in :lol: Don't worry rakrak you aren't alone!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back