Newbie here

Kittens84

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Im 27 living in Gateshead and just found out today I'm pregnant, (through 2 tests) I live with my partner (who is also 27). Feeling a little confused and lost about everything at the moment and unsure of where to go/ what to do first, I know I am straight to the doctors on Tuesday Morning, (working all day tomorrow) but aside from that Its a waiting game I suppose!

Hope your well xxxx

Welcome & congratulations x

Welcome to the forum and congratulations! :yay: Once you've seen the doctor you can make an appointment to see the midwife at about 8 weeks x

hey welcome to the forum and congrats on the pregnancy. heres to a happy and healthy 9 months ahead xx

Congratulations and good luck at the docs today. Hope you get all your questions answered and that you feel reassured soon xxx

Thank you everyone, freaking out a bit today I have to wait until 11.30 and that feels like a million years away!!

It must be nerve racking I know but hopefully the GP will wash all your worries away and you can relax and enjoy it. Was bubs planned or a wonderful surprise?

A wonderful surprise. I only found out on Sunday so my head's all over the place x

Aww bless you, congrats again. Looking forward to hearing on your progress xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back