new =]

abbieklh

Reaction score
Hey im new to this forum, currently waiting for my first af after a mc at 8 weeks. I have a regular 28 day cycle and im currently on day 30 with alot of bfn's but i OV'd late so really i still have a day until my LP is late. Pretty sure im out i just dont feel preg like i did with the one i MC. Cant wait to try next month though :)

Hi and welcome to the pf. Sorry to hear about your M/C but wishing all the luck TTC I hope you get that sticky bean soon xx

Hi & welcome :wave:

Sorry to hear about your MC but wishing you lots of luck in your TTC journey :clover:

xxx

Welcome to the forum xx

Really sorry about your MC, I had one last year and went onto have a healthy baby, so wishing you lots of sticky baby dust for your BFP soon X

Hey im new to this forum, currently waiting for my first af after a mc at 8 weeks. I have a regular 28 day cycle and im currently on day 30 with alot of bfn's but i OV'd late so really i still have a day until my LP is late. Pretty sure im out i just dont feel preg like i did with the one i MC. Cant wait to try next month though :)

i wish u all the best :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back