New to Tri 3

True, i think most of mine is just fat though! :lol:

My friend had her baby last week, and she left the hospital in her size 8's :x saying that she didn't put on any weight, was just literaly all bump, then there's me...... :lol:

one of my friends gave birth this morning and she was HUGE. but i havent seen her after yet, so maybe that will give me some idea.

her labour only lasted 3 and a half hours, hope mines like that!

My friend went into hospital about 4 and had Caiden at 2.30 the next morning so all in all, not too long for her first baby!

I wish i could justgo to sleep and wake up and bubs is there! :lol:

haha now that sounds like a great idea, put me down for that too :lol:

Welcome hun. Oooh a 4D scan. Sounds great. As for bottoms, I think i've actually lost weight in that area (or is it just my bump fooling me? I've definitely only put weight on on my bump though, and if anything, lost it in other places.

Hi claire and welcome to your final trimester. look forward to sharing it with you and have fun at your 4d scan. :dance:

Vicki83 said:
clairem1984 said:
oh your ticker says a surprise. im blind

:lol: Pregnancy brain strikes again!

We've only just decided on a boys name, so if it is a boy it'll be Joshua Jamie and a girl Sophie Lisbeth!

I've gained 3 stone, i'm hoping i can lose it all again!

Glad its not just me babes!

My feeling is your having a boy mate, especially looking at your bump pic the other day!

Im prob totally wrong though :rotfl:

JaidyBaby said:
Vicki83 said:
clairem1984 said:
oh your ticker says a surprise. im blind

:lol: Pregnancy brain strikes again!

We've only just decided on a boys name, so if it is a boy it'll be Joshua Jamie and a girl Sophie Lisbeth!

I've gained 3 stone, i'm hoping i can lose it all again!

Glad its not just me babes!

My feeling is your having a boy mate, especially looking at your bump pic the other day!

Im prob totally wrong though :rotfl:

lol well you better be right, coz thats what they said at my ultrasound, but she wouldnt give me a percentage of how sure she was :( Ive bought WAY too much blue stuff now lol. so if its a girl shes wearing blue :D

rusks said:
Hi claire and welcome to your final trimester. look forward to sharing it with you and have fun at your 4d scan. :dance:

your due date is really close to mine , so we can place bets on who will be first :lol:

and thankyou for the welcome ice cream :) ur lucky if ur losing ur bum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back