new to this forum - a big hi

Ginnymarie

Reaction score
hi guys
I am new to this forum, I was in the miscarriage and loss one last month but now feel ready to TTC again (I have had two periods). I look forward to getting to know you, (I know happy bunny and happy chick already - a big hit to you guys, I got my internet up and running
We tried today for first time since m/c and i feel positive and excited
love
Ginnymarie

Hey Gem,

Great to see you in TTC... we met in miscarriage and loss and its so good to see you feel ready for TTC again as I know you have been worried about it for a while.

There are some great girls here & im sure you will make lots more friends in here :) Lots of sticky babydust for u hun good luck

x x x x x :hug:

Hi and welcome to TTC :wave:

My DH and I have just started trying again after a 7 month stint last year with no luck. Hopefully, we will get our BFPs together!

Look forward to chatting
Alice x

Hi there and welcome!! :D

This is a really friendly and informative forum, I'm sort of new myself so it's nice to meet other newbies.

Good luck with the TTC :D

so nice to feel welcome

I have a good feeling...poor happy chick I have been obsessing about CM...I am in day 10 of my cycle which has now become 20 days so trying to figure it all out, I will need a fertility planner or whatever they are that people have, I'm starting to learn from you guys where the best place is for cheap tests and stuff like that.. I'm still taking the pre-natal vitamins
:)
love
G

Hiya Gemma,
Hope u get a nice sticky BFP very soon! :D
Im quite new to this forum too, just started TTC at end of march so on our 2nd cycle.
:hug:

:wave: Good luck hope you get your BFP real soon :hug:
Ebay is a great place for cheap OPKs and HPTs

Hi honey!!!!!

Welcome to TTC! I am not in here too much at the moment as I am currently not TTC...going to wait until panic attacks are sorted and I've been to Hong Kong and Bangkok in August...I don't want to be away from home when I am pg because of the problems I have had in the past.

Loads and loads of luck to you sweetie, it is great you are positive....it wont be long until you are enjoying a happy, healthy pregnancy!!!

Loads of love
Michelle
xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back