New to this...:-)

Becky1

Reaction score
Hi all

New to this forum (well any pregnancy related forum :))Although been reading posts for a few weeks now.
I'm on month 4 of ttc, currently 3 days until AF. Had all the usual minor cramping and no other usual symptoms so not holding out much hope. Gutted as everyone else I know seems to be popping babies left right and centre.*

OH takes antidepressants too and they can cause infertility whilst he's taking them so that could be an issue.

Anyway that's me in a nutshell! I feel like I'm learning a whole new language in this forum, hope I've done ok so far!

Welcome Becky :wave: Im also ttc for four cycles now. Hang in there-we'll get our bfp's soon I hope! xxx

Hey Becky! :)

I know how you feel about getting your head around the PF terms hehe.. I've been on this forum since Febuary & nearly everyday I'm still learning the new language! Wishing you lots of luck, look forward to getting to know you better xx

Hi Becky
Good luck with your 4th cycle - you don't have to have symptoms to get a bfp you know - the month I got mine with my daughter I had less symptoms than I had had the months I didn't get preg, lol.

look forward to following your progress on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back