New to FF need some help

precious_cargo

Reaction score
Just started topping up bm with ff. she has demanded milk tonight so i have gone with it. She wants it then throws it back up. Been using bits of formula for a few days but shes had most shes ever had tonight n has been sick twice n still wants it. Do we need to try a different one? Wats everyone use?

Babydust to all

We use cow and gate.
Is she winding properly? Sometimes trapped wind can make them sick and then because they have emptied their tummy they are still hungry. We always wind half way through the bottle and then again after they have finished.
If she is winding well and still being sick then yes I would try another brand.
You could buy a couple of cartons of ready made in different brands to try and see which one she gets on with best. This will save you the expense of buying large tubs!
Good luck x

I've heard really good things about Hipp Organic hun, my best friend swears by it x

It's normal for a colicy baby. Just wind them more oftern during feeding. Horrid to see and clean up but you do get used to it eventually.

Id try wind more too, i use to have to do it the whole time, ten mins then wind, if the air is trapped then the milk will just sit on top of stomach & will just come back up :)

I can also swear by HiPP Organic ive never once had a problem with it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back