New "speed kills" advert

ninjawomble

Reaction score
:shock:

Anyone seen it?

With the man who sees the dead little boy lying there everywhere he looks!
Bloody effective..I actually dreamt about it last night...freaked me out!

Iv not seen it, but mum told me about it. She said it was morbid and nothing usually gets to mum she a bit hardcore in that respect. She did say if that ad didnt make people think nothing would.

wish they focused the attention and money on teaching road safety to kids !! the amount of kids that i have seen stepping out in the road without looking is scary!

bring back the green cross code man!

sparky said:
wish they focused the attention and money on teaching road safety to kids !! the amount of kids that i have seen stepping out in the road without looking is scary!

Superted taught me how to cross the road!! :D

"Not behind the bus Spotty!"

chickadee1976 said:
Yup its freaky,

ITS 30 FOR A REASON

People dont seem to get this, i seriously pee'd off a 4x4 driver by driving at about 32mph down a 30 road!! He speed past me at first opportunity and through a red light, STUPID MAN

Oh my god i saw this last night :cry: for some reason the part when he is on the bus and the boy is on the pavement has really stuck in my mind. Man that advert is really not nice :|

at first i thought it was an NSPCC ad, dunno why

dont like it either way :(

My sister was knocked over by a car and killed, these adverts absolutely haunt me :|

Serendipity_ said:
My sister was knocked over by a car and killed, these adverts absolutely haunt me :|

Oh hun i'm sorry :hug:

I think these adverts are far too disturbing - especially for someone like yourself who has had to witness this first hand.

The money could surely be used for something a bit more constructive?

sparky said:

I agree sometimes its just not the drivers fault, i understand these adverts are for sticking to the speed limit but kids need to be taught how to cross the road properlay and not just stepping out in between cars

pitty its not just kids who walk out in front of cars :wall: people in general seem to have lost common sense about how dangerous roads and cars are.

knowing OH's dad (who is paralysed from a car accident), has given me a respect for cars and driving, and being around roads.

its also a pitty they have to resort to shock tatics, and even more a pitty they don't seem to work with everyone.

This advert terrifies me and gives me goose bumps, just thinking bout it now is making me shiver :?

it freaks me out so much i really hate it it makes me cry i wish they would get rid of it as people who still insist on speeding will not be affected by a "fake" advert :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I too feel shivery thinking about the ad, makes me scared I reach for the remote when it comes on, its so scary and freaky. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back