New moon labour

evie_smith

Reaction score
Everyone knows about the full moon causing labour but tonight is a new moon given birth twice once on a new moon one the day after I think new moon has the same effect too sooooooo good luck ladies sending out lots of labour dust :dust:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have medium pulling down period pains and some braxton hicks but knowing it's a new moon I don't know how much is in my head hahahahaha! But I hope it's something lol just gonna wait and see if it happens it happens ect lol xxx

dear evie:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:with that much dust, you have to have bubs today!!!!!

Hope he/she decides today's the day to meet mummy!

Awe thanks ladies :D my mum just rang me and she is all excited and thinks def in he next three days lol bless her

yip, more signs, babba will be here by the end of the weekend :yay:

all the best Evie xx

yip, more signs, babba will be here by the end of the weekend :yay:

all the best Evie xx

Not Sunday though-I'm reserving it! Lol!

I reckon Saturday at the latest, maybe really early Saturday morning like 3am!

Evie will be Saturday and Helen Sunday!!

Yes please!!!

DD said to me today, 'we've got Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and then he has to come out doesn't he?' I said that yes that's when we've been told ge should come out but he probably won't and then she looked at my bump and said 'you've had him in there for ages! He's ready now!' lol! I told her to tell him that!!!

Having some much stronger period type pains now after walking belle to school xx

Thanks I'm not laying much hope on it as it's all happened before but got fingers anyway as would like to meet my baby :) I think it's a boy 8lb 2oz hehe

It feels like you have been in labour for ever!!!! lol I think a boy and it will be 7lbs 9oz xx

I think boy too-7lb 9oz x

He he x I didn't see yours! We're so right!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back