*** NEW MODERATOR ARRIVING TONIGHT! ***

8.gif

lol i swear its not im moving house next week and loose internet :roll:
was that on this forum hayley

No on a different one....
They didn't even PM me to let me know the day it changed.....
I was browsing the forums and was like "hang on.... thats my name in the mod line?!?!?!?"
So i PM'd the admin..... the admin were all males though, so organisational skills not v great!!!

xox

ooh Laura you are evil, tormenting us like this :evil:

tongue.gif

Maybe it is not new mod, maybe it's just to get most people on ever at 8!! :rotfl:

As the shadow pic is Big brothers Nicki (i think!!!?) is that a clue and the new mod is Nicki??? (nicki on the forum not from BB that is!!!! :lol: )

it's just a ploy to get most people online lol no new mod really

God I nearly ran screaming then Steph - at the thought of BB Nikki not our Nicki.

Oh alright then I'll tell you who it is.

its me, I have been cloned but it went a bit wrong and now Beanie the second has horns.

oooooh perhaps it really is BB's nicki!!!!

I want a prize if i guess right!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

you know what'll happen coz everyone will try loggin on at the same time the system will go down and none of us will know

we'll not be able to sleep due to not knowing

tired pregnant hormonal women grrrr

hahah

Definately not me! I'd be crap (well at least I can admit it!), far too opinionated ;)

Am excited to find out who it is though :D

wobbles or rach they are great with computers and on here a lot :lol: - no offence guys, :rotfl: whoever it it welcome to you :wave:

will be on here later to discover like the rest of the forum no doubt this is tense like to see whose going to be evicted from the BB house!! :shock:

haha Laura, look how much excitement you have caused. :rotfl:

Tsk, why is this topic in the technical support area?

We need a new mod to sort you out Laura. :roll:

*violet-glow offers Laura a pic of keanu reeves, in return for info on the new mod* :wink:

Keanu_Reeves_121.jpg

Getting Started & Technical Support:
"Advice to help you use the forums in the most rewarding way, including how to make your first post. Also in here are messages from Admin regarding updates and any current technical issues."

So there missus :moon:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back