new here

pammie

Reaction score
hi everybody
my name is pam am 27 and i have a seven year old boy. i have read a few post and love this website as its great for helping people. I was on the depo for a year an came of last febuary and still no sign of being able to concieve. My doc advised me to do an ovulation test which i did for a month and three weeks ago it said i was ovulating but still no sign of my period doc says just wait and see but its so hard. i dont even know how long after ovulation i should expect my period can anyone help? my abdomen is very tender my chest is very heavy could this just be period pains?
thanks for reading this and good luck to everyone
pam xx :)

hi pammie and welcome i was on depo for 3 years many years ago now and when i came off it i didnt see af for over a year but everyone is different hope you dont have to wait much longer good luck ttc im sure you will find everyone on this forum friendly and supportive xxxxxx

Hi pam and welcome, this forum is a godsend!
From ovulation, it should take 14 days for period to come.This is standard though and some people can be different.
Sorry I can't be more help to you!
Good luck TTC!
Sam xx

Hi Pammie and welcome to the forum!! :D

When I came off the depo it took about a yr for to get a period and I was told by dr that it could 18mos for me to conceive if I wanted to get pregnant. Fortunately for me, I at that time wasn't looking to conceive but they said it could take 18mos for it leave your system completely. Like Rach said tho every women is different!! and the best part about ttc is the trying part!! :wink: So remember take it easy and have fun with it!!!!

xoxo Ree

Thankyou for your replys.
They helped me to stop obbsessing over my a/f not coming and me ovulating. Its good to hear am not alone and there is hope. i had started to think i had really messed up mt body.
must admit my b/friend read the post about having fun trying and agrees with you so were going away for the weekend tonight without the little one :oops:
thankyou again

Pamxx :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back