New Look "Yes Yes" Maternity Jeans

skimpy

Reaction score
My friend just bought me a pair of these, and I am going to live in them forever, well, hopefully 6 months anyway!!!

Really comfy, trendy bootcut jeans that come in short, standard or long lengths. Nice mid blue colour and can be dressed up (lovely sequin detail to back pockets) or dressed down (turned up w ith flats)

they retail at £25 but you can get yourself a bargain on a certain internet shopping site that has a few of them

New Look "Yes Yes" Maternity Jeans - take a look

I love new looks maternity range! It's beautiful and so comfortable! x

I have those jeans too. LOVE them! Id wear them to work if they'd let me! Currently drying from the wash, I never want to put them in the machine cos I hate not being able to wear them!

Thankyou so much for posting this! I was about to ask where i can get petite maternity jeans as i'm living in joggin bottoms and leggings right now!!! Gonna head off there this afternoon!

hit new look again this weekend and got a lovely maternity dress for a wedding next weekend. They've also got 3 bump bands for £10 in black, white and grey :yay: their stuff is fab

I might try get some of these i really want some maternity clothes! lol. I went in new look yesterday aswell and got maternity tights for £1 :D x

Well went in yesterday and they didn't have sequined ones in the short length..gutted I'm a short arse! Got the other ones with the stretchy sides instead. Bought some other nice stuff too, spent over £130 ! Nearly passed out at the till lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back