Topshop maternity jeans!

Dee1985

Reaction score
hi,
i realy wanted to stay stylish while im preg but its not easy, so when i realised topshop sell maternity jeans i was over the moon and treated myself to a pair of £40 jeans were just the top rim are elastic, but i wouldnt recomend them they seem comfy at first but when you sit down they dont half dig in the bottom of ya belly :( .... i no they sell other jeans with the elastic in the pocket but i havnt tryed them..... but dont waste your money on the ones i got, surely there not good for baby :cry:

Go to Dorothy Perkins, they do some really good jeans that expand but not like the ones you have. Hard to explain. Another bonus is they're only £20.

realy? il have to have a look there. forgot bout that shop :D

I found a cute website 2chix.com casual tank tops and tees in fabric that feels GREAT (i dont know about you but my skin is much more sensitive while im pregnant) if you can stand the silly sayings on them "we're hungry" "pickles and ice cream" "haute mama" then i recommend them. they look like baby tees and wife beater tanks (I dont know a better term) so like normal clothes but with a little extra for the tummy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back