My first maternity jeans!

orangefluff

Reaction score
Got home from my rubbish MW appt and my lovely new maternity jeans from Next had been delivered so they have cheered me up!

I got them because quite a few of you had recommended them and yes they're great - fit very nicely, very comfy yet look great - don't know why I haven't been wearing mat jeans for years!

don't know why I haven't been wearing mat jeans for years!

Lol....I said exactly the same thing when I put my first pair of mat jeans on! Im sooo going to be wearing some of my maternity clothes afterwards...they're too comfy not to! :lol:

They're great aren't they!! I haven't stopped wearing mine since I got them!! My brother in law is very jealous of them, lol!!

You have done well not having to wear maternity jeans until 26 weeks! I know maternity clothes r so comfy, i will be wearing them for a while after the birth me thinks!

I loooove my jeans. I have ever shade inbetween white and black possible however I am actually getting quite excited to try a part of maternity jeans on and know what all the fuss is about. My sister in law use to live in jeans when she was pregnant. Still got a long way for that though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back