New Here TTC#1

SammyJ

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've just joined up and thought I'd introduce myself.

On first month of TTC currently 10dpo so going through the dreaded TWW for the very first time. Have just done my first HPT know I'm a bit early but just wanted to know... BFN for now. I'm going to hold off for another few days- I know I'm being a bit hopeful especially as it's our first month.

I'm hoping that following the forums will help me to find some online buddies who can offer support and understand what I'm going through. At the moment hubby and I haven't told anyone we're TTC and he seems to think I'm getting a bit too obsessed if I go on too much to him about how many dpo I am etc etc.

Looking forward to making some new friends,

Samx

sometimes best to moderate what you tell them, thats what i found with my dh. welcome to the site and hope you get a bfp soon xx

Last edited:
Hi welcome to the forum i havent been on here long, everyone is lovely and really helpful

My OH and i are on our second month of TTC we havent told anyone either so being able to talk to people on here and read everyones posts is great as everyone either has or is going though the same thing.

i will be OV on thursday i think so then it will be the TWW again for me

Lots of babydust to you and everyone

:wave: hi and welcome to PF

sending lots of baby :dust: your way to help on your journey

I'm glad to be here- thanks for your welcomes and babydust!
Sending it back to you all too!
X

welcome.gif

Hey and welcome xxx

Good luck in your 2ww, and dont worry bout hubby - the less men need to know about this type of thing, the better, lol! You will find going on here will answer nearly all your questions,and there is always girlies around who are at a similar stage to you in your cycle, to compare with!
:dust:

Hi, welcome to the site.

Good luck and lots of :dust::dust: coming ur way x x

Hiya, I'm new too! Just joined about 20mins ago!

Isn't this exciting? And such a fantastic outlet for sharing our excitement (I have also been accused of being obsessed with the idea of children by DH!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back