New to PForum and new to motherhood

Maxoula

Reaction score
Hiya

I'm 29, new to the forum and new to pregnancy. I've been reading everyone's comments for the last month (when we decided to TTC). I think I've been lucky so far. I started charting a month ago, did the ovulation tests and got preggies first time (just found out this morning) so I'm 4 weeks preggies today. I'm a bit sceptic, things just went too well from day one... How much can go wrong in the first month? I eat healthy, take all my vitamins, folic acid, etc, trying not to stress too much at work, doing a bit of light exercise, etc etc. I would love to tell the family, but don't know if it's a good idea yet in case something happens?? I'm I just being silly?

Anyway, that's me :wave: Nice to meet ya all...

Congratulations and welcome

I don't think you are being silly wanting to keep it to yourself for abit, it's a big thing to get used to

Hope you Enjoy the forum
x

Hiya :wave:
congratulations on your pg, you're not daft wanting to keep it to yourself a while, tell people when you're ready, its nice having it to yourself a while to adjust. Wishing you a happy healthy time.
Em x

Hi there.... :wave:
Welcome and massive congrats on your pregnancy....here's wishing you a happy and healthy 40 weeks. You sound like you're doing everything right that you possibly can do so try not to worry too much... :D
Love and hugs :hug: :hug:
Claire

hi

congrats and welcome 2 the forum, i hope u have a healthy pregnancy

sarahxxx

Thanks Everyone for making me feel welcome! I'm sure you'll see a lot more of me over the next year or so :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back