• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New here...single mum and pregnant again!

Tahlia85

Reaction score
Hi all, just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Tahlia and I'm 23 years old. I have a 15 month old daughter Gaby and am 9 weeks preg with baby number 2. I split from my fiancee a few weeks ago as all we did was argue over ever single little thing since the birth of Gaby and I'd had enough so I told him to pack his bags and leave. We had been together for 3 years and engaged for 2 months.

He is still involved with Gaby and will be with this baby too. He was actually quite pleased when I told him I'm expecting again (I found out a few days after we split-good timing, eh?). I am also happy that Gaby will have a sibling quite close in age to her, but it is obviously a rather inconvenient time. Never the less I am going to make the best of being a single mum of 2! :shock:

Anyway, I've rambled on enough. Hope to get to know a few of you here...

im sure ul b fine tahlia, take it uv got family to help as well?
good luck, the forums a great place for advice, ranting and general gossiping lol!! :D

Yes, I have very supportive friends and family which is a great help. I am looking forward to this challenge actually. Can't wait to give Gaby a sibling!

Still, the thought it a little daunting but I'm cure I can manage. :D

Hi :wave:
Was the baby planned? Just being nosey, lol!!!

I'm about the same as you, I'm 10 weeks. How are you feeling?

xxx

Hi there, you sound like a strong and confident woman and im sure you will be fine on your own with your 2 LO x good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back