• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New girls name

ChloeNat

Reaction score
OHs godmother who he was very close to died 2 years ago from cancer. I was thinking we should name the bean after her if we have a girl. Her name was Mary so i thought about the name Marie Autumn McCabe instead of Hope like we were thinking. What do you all think of it?

My best friend is called Marie so I am biased!

I much prefer it to Hope.

The one you really seem to like though is Autumn? What about that as a first name?

xxxxxx

OH is very old fashioned so it will be amazing if i can even convince him to let me have autumn as a middle name

I must say I prefer hope autumn however the HAM initials would put me off slightly, but i think it's a lovely name.

I love Autumn Marie... Lol not really much help, but I love both names. Don't worry too much sweets, you've got bags of time left to find the right name xx

Thanks for the opinions.

GoldenDragon - I'm not worrying :) Just trying to keep myself busy. Tri 1 is hard work! :)

x

Thanks for the opinions.

GoldenDragon - I'm not worrying :) Just trying to keep myself busy. Tri 1 is hard work! :)

x

I know hun, so glad I'm past that now, although I still worry about everything lol. Look after yourself hunnie x

Last edited:
I love both Autumm and Marie, prefer them to Hope, but like that too

Why don't you use Mary rather than Marie? I much prefer Mary to be honest. Love Autumn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back