First scan today

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Heres our bean, what an amazing experience!! For you all with still to come, it is the best experience of your life!!! I cried so hard they had to ask me to stop so they could measure the baby!! :oops: :D

Due date changed until 8th Jan now :(

Used photobucket for the piccie....

babymccoy8week2days.jpg

Thanks! My bladder was so full, I chopped it off pic to the right, it almost swolled the uterus!! LOL :shock:

Not a bad piccie,zoomed it in from a piccie taken on my camera phone off the scan piccie. Quite proud of it, just wanted everyone to see my little miracle xx :dance:

thats a lovely scan picture zoe, much clearer than any i've had at 8/9 wks!!

well done & congratulations, do you still get to have a 12 wk scan?
:dance:

Zoe thats fantastic, it goves me a good idea as to how big my bean is!! Im so happy for you xxx

Next scan at 20 weeks, the time will DRAG until then!!!

I found out really early so had this scan really early, glad in a way coz its made it seem so real now!! Told work collegues today, there has been tears, hugs and lots of excitement!! Its been a brillant day!!! :dance: :D

Awww lovley piccie x I love the bean pics x :dance:

Aw, how clear is that scan pic, i really can't wait to get mine done!!!

Hi Zoe,

Wow!!!! I am so happy for you. The picture is gorgeous. I am going to be in floods of tears too. I have mine on 23rd June so still a while to wait. It's a shame we are not expecting on the same day anymore but I may have my due date changed too....will keep you posted!

Congrats!

Lyns xx

Thankies girlies :wink:

I am biased but I do think ihe/she is quite a gorgeous thing already!! I stare at the piccie all day long on my desk in work, and carry it everywhere including the loo!! LOL :lol:

I was so worried before it, but those of you with it to come, be prepared to be BLOWN AWAY!! Its the most amazing thing you will ever see. Love at first sight!!

My midwives were so brillant, they were caught up in my excitement as they knew we had been TTC for 18 months, they were hugging us and tearful and everything!! They made the whole experience so brillant, couldnt fault them at all

Enjoy girlies, its the dogs danglies :dance: :D :dance: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back