New car-so excited

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Just had to share with you, got a new car today!! Its not new, but the newest car I have ever had.

Its a family car, and estate so its ideal for our new little addition, and also our doggie as she currently sits on my knee on our sporty little car, which is getting uncomfortable!!

Picking it up this week, and I cant wait!!!xxxxxxxxx

That's so freaky I was JUST about to make a thread on how I'm excited cos I'm getting a new car too.

I'll wait I don't wanna steal your thunder ;)

What are you getting?

Its an Audi A4 Avant. I used to have a Audi 80 Sport whn I was a single gal, and loved it...

OH has a Honda Prelude, its sporty but too small for us and on its last legs now

Heres a piccie of it I took today on my phone.... The old car is next to it, looking sad as we are getting rid!! :shakehead:

NEWCAR.jpg

How weird I'm selling my Audi A4 to get my new car LOL

A Ford Fusion
20051012_Ford_Fusion_a.jpg

It'll be the first brand new car I've ever had and I can't wait!
I have to choose what colour and extras and stuff I want, it's really exciting! (for me anyway)

urchin said:
That's so freaky I was JUST about to make a thread on how I'm excited cos I'm getting a new car too.

haha I got a new car yesterday!!

I think we're all in sync or something! :lol:

ETA: I didn't sell an audi for it though lol. My Rover broke last Friday so we've bought a new car - picked it up yesterday. It's a new one....Skoda Fabia Estate Classic. I love it it's awesome.

Anyway sorry to ramble lol.

Congrats to both of you on your new cars :)

Congrats on all the new cars :cheer: We've got an astra but I think we need a new car for when we've got 2 babies. However I don't think I'll be able to park an estate :oops:

urchin said:
A Ford Fusion
20051012_Ford_Fusion_a.jpg

It'll be the first brand new car I've ever had and I can't wait!
I have to choose what colour and extras and stuff I want, it's really exciting! (for me anyway)

Funny how excited we get about these things. I've had plenty "out the box" company cars, but when we got the VW Touran a couple of weeks ago, it was the first brand new car we've bought as a family!
I love the smell.... just a shame a can't keep the sandy feet out of my car! :doh: AND..... Oscar ate a peanut butter sandwich in the car yesterday - I'll be brushing that up today!

Word of advice though... ask for the interior to be scotch guarded! I will keep your seats in much better condition - the door panels too! :D

Enjoy all your new vavavooms!! :wave:
Emilia xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back