New and just wanting some help

Rebex

Reaction score
Hi I'm new, I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks which was 5 weeks ago and finding it really hard to deal with!ihave 3 boys already but this baby was much wanted and now I'm torn between trying again or just leaving it as I'm scared of it happening again! My period was was really heavy and painful after which brought it all back. A part of me feels like I should just get over it and the other part is wanting to grieve! I even buried my pregnancy tests the other day! Sorry for all your losses x x

Hi Rebex

Welcome to the forum, so sorry you are finding yourself in this section. It's so hard dealing with a loss of a wanted pregnancy.

I know it's a cliche but it will get easier with time. I'm 4 weeks today since I gave birth to my sleeping angel at 22 wks into the pregnancy and whilst I'm still totally heartbroken and lost, it is get easier to deal with and to function like a human.

Take care of yourself and take all the time you need - we're all here if you need us

Xx

Welcome to the forum, sorry about your loss Hun. Take all the time you need to grieve. You will never forget but it really does get easier to live with xxx

Thankyou for your replys and I'm very sorry for your loss gemlou I can't imagine what you must be going through! X

Sorry for your loss Hun.

I don't know what to suggest but I do know how you feel as it is exactly how I feel!! We will wait for a cycle before TTC again but I am petrified at the thought xx

Sorry for your loss honey! Its a horrible time and emptions are everywhere. The fear of trying again is scary but if you give yourself a bit of time and see how you feel. It is a grieving process! Take care! Xx

Thankyou for your kind words. Still undecided at what to do I just need to give myself some time I think, I think it was a shock aswell after having 3 healthy pregnancies I just didn't expect it to happen to me, which was abit silly really! X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back