New and happy to be here

suzan

Reaction score
Hi all!!

I'm Suzan!! 25 yrs old and due in February 2nd, 2008.

I am the kindda person that worries about whatever is that I do. If I did something then I instantly think if it was bad for my baby and all that. You gotta see me the day I knew I was pregnant! as if I was 5yrs old hahaha

Everything is great now. I am really happy and excited to be taking care of my baby now and I am devoting all my power for him or her to be born healthy. My husband is spoiling me so much hahaha, love it! Yes, it's our first baby... we have been married for 1 yr and 10 months!

Can't wait to see my baby in real life, and hope time passes to quick! Nauseas dropped by and said hi, and they were the worst ever! at this stage I havent felt bad ones, though I still feel from time to time little ones! Hope it fades away soon!

I am happy to have joined this forum and hope to meet all of you. Good luck in your journey and may God be with you and your little one.

Kisses,

Suzan

Hi suzan welcome and congrats!! Im also around 10 weeks-ish and ive been married 1 year and 7 months! Keep getting spoilt, because when the little one is born he or she will get most of the attention.. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back