New and can't wait !

Kitty2013

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I have been lurking around not posting but I can't help myself now! Lol, I got married to my gorgeous hubby in May and we moved, so I've just started a new job which is why we are wtt until around April/may if I can, my hubby doesn't see why we need to wait until then but I am in a years contract and hoping they will extend it, hubby's point is we would have waited so long and they might not! Anyway that's why we have moved the ttc dates forward abit! Anyway I can't wait and I feel everyone around me friends etc have all just had babies or are pregnant ahhhh!!!! Also I came off the Celeste pill around two months ago! When would you recommend I started to take pregnacare conception? Or are there other ones you ladies use? Sorry for the long post! :)

Some people have a good few months wait before AF returns properly but id let yourself cycle once then do opks and take conception supplements as soon as youre ready :)

Hey thank you for your reply I have had two regular cycles since coming off so I have been quite lucky so far, sorry for being slow what is opks short for? Ovalution test ? X

Ovulation prediction kit I think
but yeah it detects a lh surge which is a hormone given out just before ovulation so when its at its peak you have about 12 to 24 hrs to do the baby dance :)

Ovulation prediction kit I think
but yeah it detects a lh surge which is a hormone given out just before ovulation so when its at its peak you have about 12 to 24 hrs to do the baby dance :)

Thank you still getting to know all the abbreviations! Are you ttc? Or wtt? X

Im wtt
but I want to be in the ttc section
actually I want to be in tri3 where I should be but thats never gonna happen
wtt I think because im kinda waiting to change jobs :( boo x

Im wtt
but I want to be in the ttc section
actually I want to be in tri3 where I should be but thats never gonna happen
wtt I think because im kinda waiting to change jobs :( boo x

Dunno why everything is posting twice :(

Sorry for your loss, I wish I was ttc right now but my job is holding me back, I started in October and I am on one year fixed term contract so I really don't know wether they will extend it or not, so I wouldn't be entitled to mat pay would I ? If I'm only on a year contract ? But either way there is no guarantee they will anyway ! Aahh so annoying we were thinking to start April/may with luck then if they do extend it will bring me passed A year at work sorry If none of this makes sense lol I'm becoming obessed with it all to be honest it's all I'm thinking about at the mo ! Does that make me mad !!!??? Lol xx

Well thats why im wtt
I wanna change jobs which takes time
then gotta settle n pass probation n be there normally 12 months for maternity
but youd get statutory maternity which is about 140 per week regardless
if they knew you were leaving just after your year they may not extend the contract
youd need to ask HR what their policy is x

Well thats why im wtt
I wanna change jobs which takes time
then gotta settle n pass probation n be there normally 12 months for maternity
but youd get statutory maternity which is about 140 per week regardless
if they knew you were leaving just after your year they may not extend the contract
youd need to ask HR what their policy is x

Yeh that what I thought to be honest but depending on when it happens I could possibly not tell them until after October in the hope they would extend it ! Just have to wait and lsee what happens I suppose ! I hope you sort your job out soon ! X

If my early pregnancy was anything to go by theyll probably know
Extreme tiredness. Sickness. Peeing constantly
A bump you could hide
The others not so much
they'll be evident very early
plus the time off youd need for midwife booking in. 12 and 20 week scan etc
its not an easy secret
you want to bust and tell everyone
itll be a looooooong 5 months lol (if you conceived end April/may)

If my early pregnancy was anything to go by theyll probably know
Extreme tiredness. Sickness. Peeing constantly
A bump you could hide
The others not so much
they'll be evident very early
plus the time off youd need for midwife booking in. 12 and 20 week scan etc
its not an easy secret
you want to bust and tell everyone
itll be a looooooong 5 months lol (if you conceived end April/may)

Oh god I know like you said I would be bursting to tell everyone plus the symptoms!! Ahhh don't know what to do !!! Will keep you posted ! Have a good day and thanks for all your advice x

The genera gist I get from everyone is why wait
you can sort the rest later x

The genera gist I get from everyone is why wait
you can sort the rest later x

Hey I know the more I think about it the more I want to ttc now! There's no certainty work would extend hubby and I had a very long chat yday and he thinks we should just go for it and try after Xmas so we shall see !! I just can't wait anymore !!!! Thanks for your advice so far I'm sure I will be asking lots again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back