Never thought I would be pleased .....

reallyoldmum

Reaction score
But after thinking I was pregnant last Sunday my AF started on Friday night - this means my system looks as if it is working after my coil was removed back at the end of march. I had a couple of days of very bright red bleeding on 3/4th April so with this month definately getting an AF it looks as if my cycle is back to 29 days!!

Only question is I have bought some agnus castus to help regulate my periods - does anyone know if it is safe to take this whilst trying to conceive?

Thanks

Jane

Great news for you Jane I bet your really pleased! Lots of baby dust for this month!

I would be interested to hear of anyones reviews on agnus castus and PMS/PMT?

Aww that's great news hunX

Sorry don't know about agnus castus! To be honest though i've never heard of this before :oops: , so sorry no help :hug:

It is also known as vitex and I know people on here have taken it while ttc

Good luck!

Yes Fosters I think it is also called that - just was a bit worried as it promotes regular cycles and I want mine to stop!! :D

For the right reasons.

I came off pill end of march and have been taking agnus castus to regulate my cycle, I had it in the house as took it for pmt before my wedding. I have read some say to stop taking it in the 2ww , dont know if this is necessary or not ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back