Neutral but nice clothing?

Jaidy

Reaction score
Does any one else know where you can get a good selection of neutral but nice selection of baby clothes.

This would be very handy to know for us girlies that dont know the sex of our LO's!!!

I have quite alot of plain white so far, but would like something a bit more jazzier if possible, but still keeping it unisex? :)

You could get some green and yellows? My Mothercare World have a nice big selection of clothes, do you have one local? x

Whats 'My Mothercare World' I havent heard of that

My local Mothercare world LOL. It's mothercare, but a big store not a little high street one :lol:

Was in a larger Boots store at weekend and they had some funky babygro thingies in sort of khaki, mustardy colours, 3 pack. My sis thought they were a bit boyish but I thought they were great!!

My niece had a lot of red stuff when she was born, she looked scrummy in it and as its a winter baby, I think red would be perfect for your surprise baby!! I am defo getting some red bits, have even knitted a pair of bright red bootees (never knitted in my life but mum taught me :) )

Ahhhhh I see, I was a bit confused then? :doh:

I havent heard of it so im assuming there isnt one that local.

Going to find out now where my local one is!

tescos have some good baby grow and things - like winne the pooh etc

Red sounds gorgeous!!! Look lovely on either a boy or girl.

I also fancy getting like a bright yellow or orange sleep suit, I love bright colours.

Dunno where id find that mind :think:

Red sounds gorgeous!!! Look lovely on either a boy or girl.

I also fancy getting like a bright yellow or orange sleep suit, I love bright colours.

Dunno where id find that mind :think:

I would imagine the red stuff will be popular nearer christmas?

Matalan also do a good range of stuff.

Me and OH have said we are going on a shopping trip once LO is here, Next have some adorable stuff so once we know what we have, we are going to get some...Oh in fact in the new winter Next catoluge they have some cute stripped leggings thingies in red and other colours, and little t shirts for around £2.99 each...worth a look The long sleeve t shirt say "I love mummy" or "I love daddy", white with red writing...sooo cute!!!

http://order.next.co.uk/page.asp?b=X38&p=518&o=1

jaidybaby theres a mother care world in southampton

Bit more expensive but M&P and Gap do lovely outfits in unisex

Izzyx

I'd go for bright colours too Jaidy but they are not easy to get. Before I found out the sex I bought some babygrows from Primark which are perfect for when baby is small and doesn't want to be in uncomfy clothes and that had one red, one blue and one patterned, The blue is a bit boyish but I don't think it matters and was about £5 for a pack of 3.

I looked everywher for bright colours but its hard to find so Leorah has mostly a pink wardrobe, luckily I do like pink! I also bought combat dungarees and stuff like that which can be girlied up with pink or made boyish in khaki (I didn't want much pale blue if I had a boy)

vertbaudet do great bright coloured clothes.

Also don't forget you will get bought loads. I was having a surprise and bought all neutral clothes but also got loads of baby girl things given to us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back