Nesting?

Sassyminx

Reaction score
anyone else got it bad? :shock: ive sorted allsorts out this morning, im off to focus now to get some paint for the hallway, think ill get it done before baby comes :cheer:

went yesterday too and got paint for both the kids rooms, theyre going to florida with their dad on 10th feb for a fortnight, so were decorating their rooms while theyre away so they come back to new bedrooms and a new baby :shock: :lol:

i must be mad :rotfl:

PMSL thanks i might get one 8)

oh dont worry i wont be overdoing it, ill do as much as i can manage, and then supervise Lee while he does the rest :lol:

he looks distinctly uninterested at the thought of decorating the hall mind :rotfl:

dont even get me started on that useless twat, he came round the other week and he said " oh i didnt clean your windows cos they looked clean"

well whats the point in having a window cleaner if he doesnt even bother doing the bloody things :twisted:

Men really dont understand how dangerous it is to get on the wrong side of a pregnant woman :twisted: :think:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

my nesting kicks in in phases!! i am excited as i've set aside tomorrow to pack my hospital bag!! :cheer:

i was on my hands and knees cleaning my kitchen floor this morning lol

wooo well weve got the 1st coat done, im absolutely knacked!!!! will do 2nd one tomorrow i reckon, then we can get on with the porch

maybe baby will try and come soon so i dont have to spend any more money on paint :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back