Nesting

Dollie

Reaction score
I always thought this was for the end of pregnancy but just read up on it and it can start around the 5th month. Maybe that explains all the baking ive done in the last week and the almost full day ive spent washing and ironing since 8.30am today. There is not a single item of unwashed clothing, towel or bed sheet in this house, lol. Ive been checking the washing line at intervals and taking anything thats dry straight inside to iron! lol
:wash::hang::iron::wash::hang::iron:

i keep thinking that i want to start getting more things done but i can barely find the energy to do the usual daily chores!! I have "nesting" thoughts tho!! lol

You have just inspired me Dollie - i'm now off to bake some cookies :)

Oh that explains why I wanted to cook a full blown roast dinner at 11pm the other night. I thought I was just being fat :lol: xxx

I had a cleaning spree the other day but now all intentions of cleaning have gone out of the window lol!

I've got OCD with cleaning and mess really gets to me, I've been worse the past 3 months as I hover/brush and mop everyday, clean the fridge and I never have a sock dirty as I'll wash just 3 items if needed. Oh well at least I'm not alone x

I need to get this instinct. I am still in lazy self indulgent mode.

Dont worry mustard, up to today apart from the baking all ive wanted to do is throw up and sleep until today! Ive wore myself out too, just nodded off, lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back