Nesting??

confuzed 88

Reaction score
I had the nesting bug till about 2 weeks ago.. now its gone out the window.. I'm getting all opposites happening lol i haven't got the nesting instinct.. I've dried up down below.. havnt felt a single contraction ...

when i had dd 15years ago i was nesting but i was really obsessed about the toilet, i used to clean it constantly and if anyone used it id be in there straight away, i also had a thing about cleaning the woodwork on the stairs with detol so it smelled nice!!

you only have couple of weeks left relax and let oh do it hehe

i haven't had the nesting bug at all yet, OH keeps asking if i'm in the mood to tidy?!? haven't had any extra discharge and not one braxton hix either! just hoping this isn't a sign that i'm going to go overdue! try not to worry to much about it hun, just relax like suzzi said :) x

oh I'm trying but this is so frustrating Erghhh... wish there was a definite way of knowing when bubs will turn up

I've done the nesting past couple of weeks...
Cleaned all skirting boards and cupboards.
Rearranged nursery over and over
Painted living room
Put a new wood floor down in bathroom (was difficult at 39 weeks - but nothing would stop me!!)
Have now calmed, but keep thinking that the car needs a hoover ready for lo homecoming!

I have a bit but not as much as I was hoping I might! The house is clean and tidy but now I have absolutely NO energy and just want to lie down and sleep all day!

I'm hoping my nesting phase is done and now I'm just re-charging my batteries so I'm ready to go into labour VERY SOON!!!

x

Its probably a good thing :)I liturally cant sleep some nights because I'm up needing to clean the toilets or vacume or something mental . Enjoy this time , eat loads and rest :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back