nesting

serenitylove

Reaction score
who has the nesting bug???? its driving me nuts i just want everything done iv got a whole storage cuboard to empty today so i have somewhere to store pram etc i seem to be doing a room a day but getting knowhere with it this place is small so i just move junk from room to room lols:)

Not nesting exactly but since my visit to hosp I have become OBSESSED with making sure my hospital bag is ready just in bubs arrives early.

i have the nesting bugs!! which includes re painting every ceiling, glossing everything!! i want everything new and shiny lol

ME! Kitchen, bedroom, living room, hallway. Just a shame Jacobs room is still a tip for now lol xx

well i just finished cupboard and im now knackerd but it done! anne i just sorted the bag out for hosp packing it next weekend but i have every mortal thing i could poss want ready to go in it lol

Not nesting exactly but since my visit to hosp I have become OBSESSED with making sure my hospital bag is ready just in bubs arrives early.

Thats exactly what happened with me, went into hopital, came out panicked and now my bags are packed, my house is spotless and im raring to go!

Not sure if its the nesting bug tho lol :)

i have repacked mine about 5 times so far!!!!

I'm in the process of packing to move but all i keep thinking about is unpacking and where i'm going to put everything!!!

Oh Serenity you hit the nail on the head!!! We are in a small flat, and it NEVER looks tidy! I just want a big cupboard I can stick all the crap in. DOING MY HEAD IN. OH thinks I am going insane because the flat is clean.

GRR.

x

I have been told I'm Nesting by friends and my husband but I don't really belive in the whole "nesting" lol but yer suppose to a certain degree I have to get things ready for baby lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my nesting has got to the extent that clearing n tidying this house isnt enough...I WANT a new one! Took OH househunting yesterday and we found a belting lil 3 bedder to rent with a lovley garden..Gunna enquire tomorrow. :lol: I want everything perfect for my little family...i really dunno how Andy puts up with me! :wall2:

Yep defo started, have mental lists :lol:

Same here! I spent 3 hours cleaning the kitchen and living room this morning. Going to tackle upstairs this week. I really want a declutter this house and when that's done I'm going to ask my dad (he's a clean freak and he offered lol) to help me scrub all the skirting and doors. I want this house bloody spotless before he comes!

Ps...I'm in the middle of washing all the baby clothes I have down from the attic too...didn't realise how tiny newborn socks were :cloud9:

Ive had the bug i think for the last 3 weeks or so now! never usually like cleaning at all, but ive sorted the living room out so dont have to touch that again now, and the kitchen is done and disinfected totally. just got to finish washing baby bits cuz turps stank out the washer last week so its delayed me! Have near enough packed mine and babies hosp bags today too, just OH bag to do so think i'll relax more this week. Mind you about time i packed, im just over 36+3 so its been put off long enough now lol.

i hope there is such a thing as nesting as i want him here soon!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back