Nesting!

bubble_dreamer

Reaction score
Argh help me!!! :lol:

I am never the most enthusistic person when it comes to doing the housework :lol: infact i hate it and avoid it as much as possible :lol:

But so far today i have scrubbed my kitchen from top to bottom including the washing up, cleaning the cooker, cleaning the microwave, clearing out the cupboards cleaning all the cupboards inside and out, cleaning the fridge and the freezer, the floor and i have done all my washing and im just about to start on the bathroom.

Does it seem like im nesting to anyone else :shock: :lol:

yep... i done all that the next day i was holding my baby :lol:

god i am soooo jealous, i need to clean soooo much in my house but i have no nesting feelings! all i want to do is sleep and lay about.

if you get bored i am only in kent your welcome to do my house!! haha :lol:

Keely xxx

I've been exactly the same!!

I hate cleaning with a passion - especially washing and ironing - in fact it's a joke with my friends cause I sometimes pay someone to do my ironing as I HATE it that much :oops:

But in the last few days I have washed everything, ironed everything - and I'm talking like 3 baskets of ironing (huge ones at that!!)

Cleaned bathroom - including bleaching the tiles! Gutted our bedroom including going through all my clothes and shoes and bagging stuff up for charity shop/ebay! And today I was away to clean the outside windows (until my neighbour stopped me and then he did them - bless his heart!!)

When my husband calls (he's offshore) he's not going to beleive me!!

I'm just hoping this cleaning thing stays with me - it's quite nice having a sparkling house!! :lol: 8) :lol:

S. xx

Yep I did exactly that and Zara arrived exactly 7 days later at 33+5 weeks.

It was the best clean my kitchen's ever had :lol:

I've been up since 5.30 this morning because I couldn't go back sleep until I knew I'd put the washing on!!!! :shock: The second load is just finishing.

Surely this is way too early for nesting :?:

still here :(

managed to get a little bit of sleep though they kept waking me up. still have the contractions though they havent changed in their intensity.

I phoned the hospital and spoke to a midwife this morning and she said they may stop or it may not either way i wish it would hurry up :lol:

:shock: Ohhhhhh erm are you suppose to be getting them so early?

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

they did say when i had the last scan they reckoned i could go anytime from 35 ish weeks so im not far off that really

Blimey Bubble, that beats my washing!!! :shock:

Keep us updated!

i just walked to the co-op everytime i had one all the staff started to panic LMAO :lol: its doing my head in now i wish it would either go one way or the other :wall:

still the same :roll:

really hope it dont carry on like this for long tbh im not fussed whether she decides to come or decides to stay where she is for a bit longer, as long as this pain stops :lol:

spent the day so far either sleeping or rushing about the house trying to get everything done that i havent done yet :wall: managed to get all the clothes i had left to wash, washed n they are now out to dry washed all the moses basket and ot sheets n blankets they are all dry. attempted to put the cot up and i have all the wrong fittings for it :evil: teach me to check beforehand wont it :roll:

just need to pack my hospital bag sorted which im gonna do in a minute need to try and think what i actually need to take with me :?

OMG - don't log on for a few days and look what happens... bubble - how you feeling now? any more pains? how have you gotten on with your cot? keep us up dated frequently.

Goood luck...

and yes i've started the nesting thing... ive finally finished the nursery will post a few piccies tomorrow when i get into work...i was up till 11pm on friday nite putting all my bits n bobs out.. arranging the room... yesterday i was at a wedding all day so couldn't do anything but this morning i've sorted all the bills, bank statements, car insurance details, house insurance, life insurance etc etc into a big box file! washed all babies towels. About to start on clothes and bedding... i've cleaned out a cupboard for baby stuff - god it takes up a lot of room... I've filled 2 bin bags full of crap i was keeping for no reason.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back