Nesting Instinct!

Corrinne37

Reaction score
Hi girls...
Well my nesting extinct well and truly kicked in yesterday and went for it making a start on all the jobs and cleaning and sorting and clearing out i have wanted to do.
Today I am suffering my lower back is killing me and i am also having some very mild cramping pains in my lower abdomen!

Only thing that is worrying me is that this happened when preg with my son. The real nest instinct kicked in , i blitzed the house, the next day had lower back pain and mild cramping put it down to aching from all the cleaning and i went into labour later that day and returned home a few days later with my baby!!

But I was 37 wks then not blooming 33!!!!!

And I still havent finished everything yet by a long shot!!!!!!

Anyway....just waffling but wondering if anyone else's nesting extinct has kicked but THEY HAVEN'T immediately after gone into labour!!!

Thanks girls xx

Ive deff been nesting im bleaching EVERYTHING everyday cant get it clean enough! Washing my windows today im gona clear out cupboards, back and hips are aching but trying to keep moving

Ohh shall keep my phone to hand for updates then lol.... Only kidding you will be fine iv heard it can happen weeks before for some women I havent gone nesting crazy at min but I'm Defo hormonal ! Cried the other day because hubby loaded the car boot stuff wrong :s what on earth?!!!

Haha I cried for an hour on Saturday just couldnt stop

Well not a repeat of my last pregnancy , which i was worrying about!
So all seems to be fine!
Have felt shattered most of the day today though!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back