'Nesting' already!

fairyprincess

Reaction score
Ok, so it could just be because I'm not working but I'm like a woman on a mission! Lol.

I've made over £160 decluttering on eBay so far with lots more to list. Now I've started on rearranging bedrooms around and planning what's going to go where. X

i dont know if im nesting or suddenly more house proud! its weird but a nice feeling. we only moved into our new house in september and theres still bits to do to make it homely so im loving the project. my oh has had enough though, hes one visit away from banning me from dunelm xxx

Haha! We definitely don't need anything new as we've lived here nearly 4 years. We've just got sooo much stuff- most of it is not used or I'd forgotten we even own! So I'm just getting rid to make space and a bit of money for baby x

Need to do some of this too. We'll not be able to move until baby is about six months, so it'll be in with us etc, not a problem fitting a cot in here, DH had DsS here with his ex and cot fits without a problem etc (yes I feel weird being where she was but it'll mean DsS and LO will have started life in the same placre, which, ten years apart is kind of nice).

Have various evening dresses t offload lol, they make a bit of money compared to my standard items.

Have you tried 'Vinted'? Seems to be better for selling clothes than eBay x

Not heard of it, I'll give it a look, thanks x

Oh god I nested really early.

I wasnt really aware of it until one day I was doing the dishes and looked over and noticed the cooker needed cleaned and I just dropped the scrubber and ran over to the cooker to start on this. Then after the daily cleaning came repainting the whole house. I still managed to go overdue I dunno how :lol:

xxxx

I bottomed the house today... though it was less a case of nesting and more a case of "sh*t, someone's coming over, better do all the cleaning I put off in the first trimester..." LOL.

The house looks awesome though & the kitchen is the cleanest & tidiest it's been since before I got pregnant LOL.

Hoping to keep up to it now. I felt so sick in Tri 1 I was only just managing to vacuum round and load the dish washer.

Be thankful you have the energy! I have seriously struggled to do the absolute minimum I'm so exhausted. Tri 2 is in sight and I hope I feel revived!!

Haha my house is a crap hole at the moment :rofl: I nested really late when I was pregnant with S so I reckon I've got a good 20 weeks before I begin the nesting process hahaha xx

Lol you've got ages yet! Well done nothing today as been ill on the sofa but when I'm better will continue project decluttering! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back