Nesting already

TaffyRose

Reaction score
Has anyone else have a bit of an obsession with cleaning? I'd decided I wanted to get the house organised in the new year but with OH out fishing today I've attacked the kitchen cupboards. I must admit it's quite therapeutic :) xxx

yes! ive been cleaning alot since ive been pregnant lol!! i enjoy it!! haha

i'll probably start that when I'm in my own house in a few months, i'm living with my dad at the momment and whenever I tidy or really get into it people come in and make a mess!!! grrr xxx

I have been like this and want to just get the nursery and everything finshed, not like me to be organised!!

I haven't found the energy to start nesting yet! :) hoping it comes soon as I could do with having a huge cleaning spree of the house xx

Ah how you feeling Kanga hun? The way I'm feeling I'll finish off my house and pop round yours, any mess will just not do at the moment :) Can't wait to get started on the nursery but lots of sorting to do first xxx

I'm ok ish today, feeling a bit nauseous but I am always a little rough after overdoing it. Like xmas eve I was running round like mad getting stuff ready for xmas day, then I was ill all day. After cleaning at work for 5 hours yesterday I'm just not feeling going in again today to do the same!

That's probably why I can never be bothered to deep clean my own house because I'm always cleaning up after every one else at work. :)

I would love for u to pop around and clean for me, and ur not too far away either :lol: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back