Nervously dipping toes back in...

Always good to have some so you can track ov and get to know your cycles again - at least that's what I've told myself!
I hope you feel better soon and every day is 1 step closer to the results and another step closer to TTC x

Today Iv woken up feeling horrible! I feel sick, faint, Iv coughed my medicine back up and my tummy feels so sore. (not from coughing as that's only been happening for the past hour)

I think iv got food poisoning (we had Chinese last night). I told my other half it wasn't very hot but he said his was... Think he's just a piggy and didn't notice.
It's kinda like Iv had a tight band round my tummy and topped with the feeling sick something is going on in there.

My boobs still really hurt... Well nipples... Af due in 4 days so hopefully after a day of being on they will stop.
I'm not losing much discharge after the lletz now which is good. Just got to see how my period goes.

Mrs cw
Yeah I haven't used opks for 6 years so it will be good to get used to them before we really start ttc.
Back to sw next Wednesday so we shall see how that goes too.
I didn't walk yday and I don't plan on doing today either Sue to feeling like poo but I'll back on that soon too!

Well today is cd1.
Iv been in agony since 2am this morning and I think bleeding more than usual due to lletz procedure. Can't be sure though due to normally using tampax and having to use pads this time. It's not nice.
Was due on tomorrow so the whole thing hasn't (yet) messed with my cycle.
I got my opks and I think I'll trial them this month. My 4 weeks (of no sex) is up 4 days before my ov is due (rough ov guide, going on my tracker Iv used for years) so may sneak a few :bd: in just for good measure lol!

Wow.... My bleeding at 4am this morning was worse than after child birth I thought I was going to a n e.
It was filling a pad in less than an hour and I could feel it really bad. I went to the toilet and lost a huge clot and it seems to have slowed down a lot.
I will obviously keep an eye on it and if it does it again I will be going to a n e with it incase my period has dislodged the scab formed on my cervix.
Why do they never tell you about this stuff when having it done... Or at least in an aftercare leaflet!
I had read on a forum that the lletz procedure I had done could affect my period but never like this. I felt so weak and dizzy it was awful. The pain is still there a little too so I'm worried about infection.
I'll be cautious and keep a close eye on it. X

Cd 3. Bleeding is so much better today, a total contrast to yday so I'm assuming it must have been the scab loosing off my cervix. I have read you can bleed for two to 3 weeks but I'm hoping and praying I get chance to try this ovulation!
If not I'll be a little upset but it is what it is and I need to heal properly first!

I'll still use opks this cycle to see my ovulation and get a clearer picture of my lp too!
Quite looking forward to poas and seeing 2 lines lol... Even if it is just an opk!

Cd 5.
Bleeding is just spotting now, so back to the panty liners. Not sure it will be gone in time for the SMEP plan I wanted to try and follow and even unsure if I will miss ov all together.
Only 5 more days until I start opks spotting or not. I'm getting quite excited about peeing on sticks.
Oh doesn't know I have opks and said no way to planning :bd: he said we will just do it every night lol... I'm unsure my poor body can cope with that Lmao!
But he's excited about trying I don't want to put a dampener on that already so we will go with it for a few months and let my body heal for a bit then when it doesn't happen his way I'll try mine lol!

Cd6.
Iv had a sharp pain in my left groin since last night. I took an opk just in case... You never know what is happening after lletz. It was as negative as a pregnancy test lol
Saved it for progression. Will start testing on cd10 again.
Bleeding has stopped now it is just brown spotting now. Thankfully.
Unsure if I'll dare dtd :bd: though.
I'm not sore or anything but I'm very wary.... This is no good if I wanna ttc....

Cd8.
No bleeding or spotting and no pain. It's nearly 4 weeks since I had the lletz done so I hope it's healed up nicely. Still waiting for results but I will ring again on Monday.
It's my little girl party today and her birthday Tuesday, then her big brothers birthday a week today so a busy week ahead.
And also fertile days starting next weekend. And opks in 2 days...
Started slimming word on the first and what a first few days Iv had yday a as a write off lol!
Cake on offer today and fireworks display tonight... I will try my best not to eat rubbish.

I'm glad everything has settled! I hope it's not too much longer to wait for the results.
I've not tried SW but I know I would struggle as there's always cakes and sweets on offer at work x

I'm terrible. Iv had my daughters party this weekend and fireworks so my first week back has been a complete wash out!
I'm going to ring up tomorrow for results.

Cd8 yday and we managed to dtd. Made me lose a tiny bit of pink discharge after so going to leave it a few days until we try again with that I think.

Cd9 today nothing to report. No pains. Nothing.
Good day sw wise. For once lol!

Tomorrow is cd10 time to start the opks! I'm excited to start them and see them getting darker!

Cd10. Opk taken at 1.30 ish 3hr hold. Negative but more of a line that on cd6.
Will keep testing daily now.

So we :bd: last night so on target for :bd: every other day from Cd8.
Cd11 today no opk yet going to wait until a bit later on this afternoon. Not expecting much but am unsure when I ovulate or how long my lp is so it will be interesting to find out!
Will update with opk later x

Cd12 today and managed to dtd again today, negative opk but darker than yday. Think ov will be in next 3 to 4 days going on previous cycles so I think I'll start opks 2x a day and try and bd every day I can now x

Cd 13. Opk a lot darker than yesterday's so I'm going to test this evening and Deffo :bd: even if the oh is exhausted... I think tomorrow or sat At the latest will be ov.
Tomorrow working till 10.30pm and oh is up at 4 30 am (Friday morning) then up again 5am sat too so he will be completely shattered Friday and wanting an early night...
Will hopefully have time to send him a few texts in the evening so when I get home he's either still awake or I can wake him easily. bless him.
We've got a running joke atm saying to each other 'you'll only say no once than I'll never offer again" so whenever it's offered we're both trying to make the time and effort for each other!
After been together a long time you kinda get comfy and lose the need to be at it like rabbits lol!
But we've both decided to ttc so the effort needs to be there.
I think he's more excited than me this time round! Looking at prams ect.

Oh doesn't want to follow a plan of when to dtd or know when I'm ovulating because he doesn't want to take the fun out of it so I don't tell him.
If he doesn't jump me first then I'll jump him so he will probably get the picture!

I think I'm naive in thinking if we :bd: at the right time it will happen because we timed it right... I know in my head thats not true... And it can take a while but everyone hopes it happens fast. I think if af comes it will hit me so hard this month...
We've had no contraception since my little girl was born and haven't fell Iv just avoided it round ov when I could so in my head I'm expecting a while to wait but my heart is ruling Atm and praying for a first time bean!

Last edited:
Soo cd 14 today. Darker opk but not quite positive. Well maybe it was km unsure.
Pains in right side for an hour about 4pm and they went on for about an hour or so on and off.
Then we :bd: and I got bad pain in my right side and radiating towards the middle for the first time ever. My God it hurt. They are just settling down now. I have no idea what it was!
I think ov has happened today because my ewcm is not not stretching between fingers and is a bit cloudy. It is hard to get a true reading with all ohs swimmers around.

Oh I lost 3.5lb at sw this week so that was OK x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back