Nervous

That’s really good news and if it was an external scan then it’s much harder to see anything at this stage. To give you an example I started bleeding at 7 weeks rushed to hospital and with external scan they couldn’t see the embryo. He than did an internal and he could see it. But obviously mine was a miscarriage but this gives you an idea about the differences. I had so many scans and issues so let me know if you need to ask anything x

It was an internal I had but they had said I was maybe a bit to early to see anything I’m hoping when I go back tomorrow there will be something If not next week I’m hopeful. As you can see on the scan they couldn’t see any thing. I’m just worried that I’ll go back and there’s nothing there but she was positive about everything xx

My sac was perfectly fine too, the right shape and size for 6 weeks, the sonographer kept telling me everything was fine and I had just got my dates wrong, and it was just a bit early to see the foetus yet, only I knew I hadn’t got my dates wrong as I had got a positive pregnancy test 7 weeks earlier, I’m glad I was a bit more clued up otherwise the sonographer would have given me false hope, I knew in my intuition something wasn’t right as I had barely any symptoms at all, wouldn’t have even known I was pregnant if it weren’t for the test, I know not every woman gets a lot of symptoms but I just really didn’t feel pregnant at all with the blighted ovum, my next pregnancy with my baby daughter had a scan at 6 weeks, could see the fetus and heartbeat easily and had awful sickness every day, I’m not trying to scare you or say anything is wrong with your pregnancy but what I would say is keep abit of an open mind as it sounds like they are dating the pregnancy quite a bit earlier to what you thought you were and I don’t think sonographers ask enough questions either to determine whether it’s gonna be viable or not they just go off what they see on the screen but they should be asking the woman when she tested positive aswell to make sure it at least vaguely matches up, in my example they were trying to tell me everything was fine and I was 6 weeks pregnant and were just disregarding me when I was trying to tell them I couldn’t be as I had tested positive 7 weeks earlier, it annoys me now when I see that they just tell people everything is fine without really digging a bit deeper, I hope it’s all fine for you anyway they sound really positive that it’s all progressing well for you x

So looking back on my tracker my last proper period was the 22nd March my cycle is 31-35 days long sometimes longer but I’ve been stressed and I did have some bleeding on the 10-14th April aswell then 16 days in Florida I only came back last Tuesday. And my nipples are quite sore if I’m honest and the waves of nausea and retching I do when I smell food isn’t great. I had a breakfast shift on Monday and spent 4 hours retching. We only found out last Friday I was pregnant and I had tested in the first week or so of may and they were all negative I did about 5-7 tests over a week so I know I wasnt positive before my holiday. So I could be early stages I’ve no idea. I’m genuinely so confused xx

So looking back on my tracker my last proper period was the 22nd March my cycle is 31-35 days long sometimes longer but I’ve been stressed and I did have some bleeding on the 10-14th April aswell then 16 days in Florida I only came back last Tuesday. And my nipples are quite sore if I’m honest and the waves of nausea and retching I do when I smell food isn’t great. I had a breakfast shift on Monday and spent 4 hours retching. We only found out last Friday I was pregnant and I had tested in the first week or so of may and they were all negative I did about 5-7 tests over a week so I know I wasnt positive before my holiday. So I could be early stages I’ve no idea. I’m genuinely so confused xx
Ok best advice is to try to relax even if it’s really hard as there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. I know I stressed and it didn’t change the outcome. I had 3 miscarriages so I am so over it now and moved on and I never want to go through it again because of the worry it caused me.
The worry never helped even when the outcome was bad. It’s just meant I worried longer. Ok so you are pregnant and just try to go with it and if it’s bad news you can deal with it than. Also do you have any cramping or bleeding ? I had sooo much cramping with my miscarriages and everyone assured me it’s normal but I just knew it was a bad type of cramp every time. If you are not cramping or bleeding right now just to relax till tomorrow x

So it sounds like you probably are only 5 or 6 weeks along then which is a lot more positive! I thought l had read you thought you were 11 weeks somewhere, I don’t think you’ve got anything to worry about then really good luck for next scan, they might not be able to see anything more if it’s tomorrow though you are prob best leaving it a week or so, although I know how hard all the waiting is! Xx

So it sounds like you probably are only 5 or 6 weeks along then which is a lot more positive! I thought l had read you thought you were 11 weeks somewhere, I don’t think you’ve got anything to worry about then really good luck for next scan, they might not be able to see anything more if it’s tomorrow though you are prob best leaving it a week or so, although I know how hard all the waiting is! Xx

We did think 11 weeks but it made sense with the little bleed and spotting in April so I’m feeling a lot more positive. So hopefully the little bean appears tomorrow I’d be over the moon if he or she did xx

Ok best advice is to try to relax even if it’s really hard as there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. I know I stressed and it didn’t change the outcome. I had 3 miscarriages so I am so over it now and moved on and I never want to go through it again because of the worry it caused me.
The worry never helped even when the outcome was bad. It’s just meant I worried longer. Ok so you are pregnant and just try to go with it and if it’s bad news you can deal with it than. Also do you have any cramping or bleeding ? I had sooo much cramping with my miscarriages and everyone assured me it’s normal but I just knew it was a bad type of cramp every time. If you are not cramping or bleeding right now just to relax till tomorrow x

The only cramping I have is every so often but it’s not exactly noticeable so it’s not unbearable or anything like that sometimes when I’m lying on my back and I move with the cramp I get a sharp pain but that’s about it xx

I know there’s nothing I can do about it. It’s the unknown that gets me. I’m not a one for the unknown I have to know lol xx

How did your scan go?
@sammh18

Scan went great little bean is in there swimming nicely I’m about 6 weeks got to go back on the 24th June to be rescanned for measurements on the bean but there was a heart beat and it kept swimming away lol absolutely made up

Scan went great little bean is in there swimming nicely I’m about 6 weeks got to go back on the 24th June to be rescanned for measurements on the bean but there was a heart beat and it kept swimming away lol absolutely made up
Ah so nice to hear good news. I am so happy for you and good luck with your pregnancy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back