Nervous! Shopping trip tomorrow

Hunnie

Reaction score
Well tomorrow we are venturing out in the pram to the Trafford centre. Making the most of it whilst I have OH with me and I've got him there for help and support and also so we can sort him out with work stuff whilst he's not actually working for once!

Don't really know what to expect yet but fingers crossed it will go ok :)!

Good luck and try and enjoy it. I was quite nervous doing that the first time with my OH but it was fine. Didn't really buy much but lovely to get out the house and feel "normal" for a bit. Do buy yourself something lovely as a post birth treat :) xxxx

I'm more worried about feeding but I think plan of action is to feed her in the car before we go in and then settle her in the pram :). Can't believe I'm thinking so in depth about it haha. OH will be there though to tell me just to get on with it lol x

Trafford centre is great for prams. If you are thinking of staying in Trafford centre for a while and as your are travelling by car it might be easier to just put blankets on which you can take off when you are in there rather than a big snow suit. I always find the Trafford centre really warm and then you want the LO to stay asleep while you are shopping but are worried about them overheating with the snowsuit on. With blankets you can take them off or just out them as single layer in inside and then double or layer up for to and from car.
Have a great trip. X

Yeah I was thinking of going down the blanket idea! She needs a new snow suit anyway as she's such a chunky monkey the one we were given doesn't fit her very well.

I'm more worried now about getting the pram in the shops lol it seems huge! X

Ul b fine. Just enjoy feeling proud of pushing the pram around n showing off ur gorgeous LO. Trafford centre have gt a feeding room for babies. Downstairs in the orient at the loos. I used it when I was breastfeeding xx

Ohhh I remember this feeling. God I was sooo nervous as-well. But now I feel weird without the pram lol xxxx

We survived :D. Struggled a bit with the pram because it has fixed wheels rather than spinny ones due to us needing it to be more robust to go to agricultural shows and for up at the farm. Other than that we really enjoyed our first family day out! Stress free :D xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back