Nervous...

Rachaellius

Reaction score
Eek! My OH starts a new job tomorrow which means he'll be out of the house for 12 hours of the day and I'm really nervous about being on my own :(
I'll have to do all the night feeds and she really doesn't sleep well at night because of her colic. Plus she sleeps a lot during the day but not for a long period it seems to be just for half an hour at a time, I'm trying to keep her awake and stimulated but bless her once she's asleep she's zonked, she'd sleep through a bomb going off. She was mostly awake from 3.30am this morning, she just kept sleeping on and off (mostly off) from then. :yawn:

I have to take her out on my own for the first time tomorrow too, she has her 6 week check at the doctors surgery, so I have to take her on the bus. We have to be there for 11am and I'm really worried about the bus and being organised enough to get there on time. Plus I don't know what to expect at this check. She normally has a feed around 11am too so I'm worried she'll scream the place down and I won't be able to find anywhere local to give her a feed.
Omg I'm a nervous wreck :/ HELP!!! lol

Good luck for tomorrow! I'm sure loads of mums will be feeding there! Let us know how it goes :)

Thankyou, I shall let you know how it goes. Sheesh public transport is stressful enough at the best of times without a baby and having to be somewhere for a certain time lol x

Surely there's somewhere at the surgery to feed LO. There is at ours. You'll be fine!! X

U can do it! Its so daunting to start with doing these things on our own with baby but u will gain a lot of confidence from doing it. Hope it goes smoothly for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back