I'm going to be brave tomorrow....

beckyboo1

Reaction score
I'm off to a baby group on my own!

:shock:

I'm usually rubbish at this sort of stuff - hate walking into rooms when i know no one but I'm determined to go so i can meet more mums and get out of the house for something for Harry

I did ask of my NCT mums to come with me who lives close but she can't make it this week

eeek i know i'll be a nervous wreck tomorrow morning!

I'm planning on doing this next week I'm very nervous but I need to do it.

I'm also going to book baby massage now Rivens feeding is sorted...

Good luck for tomorrow let us know how it goes...:)

So am I! Off to one tomorrow morning as well. Bit scared but hoping that some of the mums I know from baby sensory will be there. Eeeek!!

At least you've done baby sensory..might be going to a baby sensory on friday if not meeting with my friend this week!

also doing this next week and nervous xx

You ladies will be fine.

I've made loads of friends at baby groups and classes.

Enjoy!

Good luck! I am the same way... So shy around new people. I have been to the baby group here a few times but so far all the other babies were at least two months older.

I had to do baby sensory - my brother and SIL bought us 10 sessions as a baby shower present and kept asking me if I was enjoying it so felt I had better man up and go!!! It's good though and the mums are friendly. x

Good luck! I felt the same the first time is the worst. I still feel a bit nervous as I have no 'friends' just people I'm friendly with.

I am just the same with new groups but good for u to give it a try! Hope it goes well today hun xx

It's so daft really.

In my job I'm used to running projects, dealing with lots of people and holding meetings all the time with people I don't know. but going to a baby group scares the crap out of me!!

Good luck ladies! Hope you all enjoy your groups! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back