Nervous - scan Thursday 22nd March 2012

FerretloverUK

Reaction score
I have got my 1st scan on Thursday 22nd March and im sooooo nervous. :pray:

Its all down to having hardly any symptoms (just sore breasts, put weight on, a little cramping and nothing else)!

I keep thinking Im going to be lying there with my husband holding my hand in anticipation, only for the Sonographer to say they cant find a baby :shock::help:

I'm sure you'll be fine, lots of girls on here haven't had many symptoms lately. Stay positive hun xx

It seems to be quite a common theme here at the mo, all my symptoms also seem to have disappeared, and it is worrying, but on the other hand it can be completely normal, we are just the Lucky ones!

Good luck xx

hi all! Absolutely amazing experience!!!! Sprout was very active and I was trying not to laugh as the screen went blury when I did! Sprout looked like he /she waved to, it was soooo funny!

They couldnt measure fluid at the back of Sprouts neck due to the way he/she was lying and it wasnt clear anough but got more blood tests coming up in a few weeks. Sonographer said shes pleased as seems a healthy baby so far with no complications!

It all seems real now! Husband and I shed a tear in relief to finally see him/her!

555329_10150604908556046_605646045_9555523_992079121_n.jpg

Awww thats amazing! :D I have my 12 week scan in a few hours! Eeeek

How lovely, spout looks so clear too ,what a lovely first pic , congratulations so glad it went well and all is fine. xx

Your scan pic looks so clear! Fantastic!!!

So pleased for you Hun...Woohoo! :pompom:

Congrats!! Maybe your one of the lucky few who has avoided the symptoms!! I would have gladly given my ms to the nearest taker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back