• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nervous about midwife tomorrow. *All is well*

Sarah W Baby Belly

Reaction score
:eh:I have my 16 week appointment tomorrow, and I guess that means she will listen to the baby?

I am nervous about this, because I am feeling no flutters of any type at all, and it really does feel like there is nothing in there! :eh::eh::eh:

I just look and feel like I've eaten too many doughnuts! Would love to start feeling something!

I felt Samuel at 19 weeks, but keep hearing that I am supposed to feel things earlier the 2nd time round????

I just want to get there now, to see if everything is alright in there!:eh:

Last edited:
My mw used a doppler on me at 16 weeks. I wouldn't worry hun, maybe your placenta or something is sat differently which would effect anything you might feel. I'm sure it will all be ok xx

I didn't feel anything til nearly 18 weeks Hun!
Fx mw listens to baby

---
-

you will be fine hun i felt the same but she found baby right away you will be so relieved

Awww hun all will be fine! Its not 100% that you feel things earlier on with your 2nd, they just say you might :) x x x

best of luck hun... all will be fine!

hope everything goes well for you... try not to worry. i was worried as they said that you can feel baby from 16 weeks with your first and all though i had quite a big bump i didnt feel her probably until about 21-22 weeks.

xx

Thanks guys!

Heard the baby's heart beat today and all is well!!!! She found it quickly!! So pleased!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back