needed to rant

vixforever

Reaction score
sorry girls, but i needed to rant im so frigging upset

my babys dad is totally unsupportive, all i can do is cry right now

but im so angry too :mad:

oh sweetheart i am so sorry.

there is nothing really i can say to help make you feel better, i can't even begin to understand what you are going through. all i know is that there is no point in making any decisions or doing anything while you are angry and upset.

just know that whatever you need to talk about there are tons of people on here to listen and to try and help.

is there anyone you can talk to at home? parents, family, friends? people that are going to help you through this and give you some good advice?

the idea of having a baby is really stressful and your oh may just be scared about the huge changes that are going to happen, maybe once you have both calmed down you can sort this out.

Oh hon, just saw this - r u ok? (sill question I guess - sorry!).

WE're all here if u need us. Thinking of u xxx

I'm more upset than anything but the more upset I get the more angry I get that he can treat me like this!

Really sorry Vix - lets hope your partner does some serious thinking , it's alot to take in for both of you, but I guess you have had a head start inside on the feelings and emotions front, he may just need some time to deel with his panic moment.

Hope it all sorts out X

I'm so sorry to read he's doing this to you! Has he said why? x x Not that there's any excuse for this behaviour! No matter what you can do this! With or without him! x x x We're all here for you chick x

Hiya chick, i know im not in trimester 1, but thought id send my love!!
My babys dad also left me, day before valentines day, and valentines day was gunna be extra special cos i was 12 weeks on that day.
Men are dicks hun,seriously all they think of is themselfs! i know exactly wat ur going thru, my first childs dad also left me at 12 weeks! And honestly hun, you can do this on your own!!

Hope your okay

xxxxx

hope things look a little bit better this morning hun, have you spoken to him at all?

I'm on my own too sweetie. My boyfrind left me and I nearly thought about having a termination because I thought I wouldn't cope but my friends have stood by me and I can do this without him.

Be strong and be happy

Lau x

Hiya chick, i know im not in trimester 1, but thought id send my love!!
My babys dad also left me, day before valentines day, and valentines day was gunna be extra special cos i was 12 weeks on that day.
Men are dicks hun,seriously all they think of is themselfs! i know exactly wat ur going thru, my first childs dad also left me at 12 weeks! And honestly hun, you can do this on your own!!

Hope your okay

xxxxx

Oh hunni, that's awful. With my first child my son his dad left me also. I'm really sorry to hear that. I'm just struggling with it twice. At times it will be hard but I love my son and my bumpy so much xxx

I'm on my own too sweetie. My boyfrind left me and I nearly thought about having a termination because I thought I wouldn't cope but my friends have stood by me and I can do this without him.

Be strong and be happy

Lau x

He told me to have a termination too. My sons father also did the same, I would never regret having my son or this baby. I love my son & bump so much xxxx

hope things look a little bit better this morning hun, have you spoken to him at all?

We're going to talk later. I doubt it will make things change. He's hurt me way too deeply, maybe I'm better off doing this on my own again xx

Yeahh, on your own you have your own little routine that nobody can interrupt, it will be hard.. course it will, but us ladies can do it :D

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back