Need Your Ideas!

dannii87

Reaction score
My Mum is starting a nail course & will eventually start up her own business (a mobile nail technician). She's sorting through everything now and I wanted your ideas for a slogan/company name please! I know you're all great with ideas like this.. :hug:

First of all, good to see you back, hope you are both ok (and apologies if you have been back for ages and I just didn't notice!!)

My friend's daughter has her own nail business and she went for A1 nails (or something like that) so that she is the first one in the yellow pages.

im rubbish with stuff like this, but i just wanted to wish your mum good luck.

Think I'm boring really, i'd just pick something like Glam Nail Co or something... I'd pick something that sounds vaguely friendly and fun as opposed to something like A1 nails (no offense) I would think that person was maybe not very creative..? Also a nice logo/clipart that matches the name... I picked my driving instructor by his logo (I know thats sad).

NAILED :lol:

nah im crap at thinking of ideas, but hope your mum does well! :D

I've been trying to think of something catchy but all the ideas I come up with are crap!
Just wanted to say good luck and hope it goes well :hug:

Hiya :wave:

What nail course is your mum doing? I'm doing a home study one at the moment but its kinda rubbish.
Gonna have to do a hands on one too I think.
Not sure about names or slogans but wish her good luck from me!

You need Happy_Chick! :)

I'll think about some names,,,,whats your mums name?

Here and Nail.....?

She might want to elaborate on nails somewhere down the line, so maybe something more beauty related in general rather than just nails maybe? She might want to start doing facials and other treatments too once she gets into it :)

How about...

Homecoming Queen.....? with a logo that has a tiara on it or someting?

Yeah, i'm crap at names :lol:

EDIT- Typo's, sorry :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back