• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need Your Advice

Flossy82

Reaction score
Ladies can you help me out here right as things are definately over with me and the o/h im not sure where i stand with reagrds to the house etc and my work i currently only do 1 day a week is it actualy worth me working or not? And as for the house i was wondering how the hell i can afford to live here as the rents so high i cant afford to pay it on my own let alone all the bills so im so unsure of what im meant to be doing and the way i go about it. Also with the tax credits i know i can still recieve them as a simgle person but is the payment likely to go down at all to what it is at the moment?? Sorry to waffle on but i just really need some advie as my heads all over the place right now and could do with some friendly advice :D

hi

i really am not sure what you are entiled to however if you go to your local council/job centre they will give u all the forms you need to apply for benifits

:hug: :hug:

floss im sorry about your oh and you, i know its not easy but it does s hurting a little bit more each day i know your made of strong stuff! :hug:

get to your local job center. if you work one day a week then its not really worth you working for now, get all your benefits your entitled to ie, council tax help, housing benefit help and income support. get meters fitted in your house so its a pay as you go sort of scheme so youll be able to see what your spending
when your sorted financially then you should start looking for a good job more hours and youll get help paying for childcare, you will be ok floss :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back