Need to rant!

Penstraze

Reaction score
First I need to appologise for gate crashing as im not pregnant so dont really belong here, but I swear im the most pregnant unpregnant person and knew you guys would understand so hope you dont mind me posting here!

I feel so lousey all the time, sick, tired, my boobs have started hurting again and I ache all over, my skin is a total mess with spot out breaks but also dry and sore at same time. I feel bloated all the time, have awful heartburn and the wind is just embarrasing, I have gained a tummy and feel so awful in myself I just dont want OH near me, and emotional rollercoaster doesnt even come close, to explaining the ups and downs of my mood swings lately. I have been having these symptoms for two months now and I have had enough!!!! My doctors have no idea whats going on except they are adament im not pregnant, if I was at least I have something good out of all this!! My OH has tried to be understanding but doesnt really appreciate how crappy im feeling and how frustrating it is, I find it too embarrassing explaining whats going on cause I dont really get it, and saying well I have all the symptoms of pregnancy but im not pregnant just sounds odd and makes me sound like a freak.
Im struggling at work by 3pm I can barely keep my eyes open or my patients with the customers and if one more customer tells me mid yawn that I should go to bed earlier I could be up for gbh!
Sorry again for rant and gate crashing just thought you guys would understand!

aw hun sorry your feeling so crappy :hug:

not long till your scan now, its next week isnt it? 17th? hopefully you can get some answers then. it must be awful as you sound like you are having every pg sympton there is going with no bfp :wall: i really hope they can help you out at your scan :hug:

:hug: don't stress about it all doll, that will not be helping your skin or your sleep parterns. stress can tire you out too. Perhaps you should try talking to another doctor about all the symptoms and your feeling as it sounds like the one you have just isn't listening or helping at all.
Best of luck babes and here's another hug :hug: makes me feel better to give them out too
Yvonne x

Thanks girls, yeah my scan is next tuesday emma22 I just know if it doesnt give me any answers Im going to end up sobbing my heart out in frustration all the way home, but then if it shows something bad I will prob do the same, tbh Im generally sobbing over anything lately anyway so thats pretty likely whatever the results! :roll:
Its mad isnt it Id probably be having less symptoms if I was actually pregnant!!!

I have seen three doctors so far, last one was down right rude and uncarring wont be seeing her, one I normally see is nice but away at the mo, should be seeing her again after scan. I keep having dreams that the scan shows I am pregnant after all and all the tests were wrong then I have to shake myself when I wake up! :roll:

I watched a program about a woman with a huge cyst on her overies awhile back which and keep having flashes of the however many lb cyst after they took it out which I know is stupid, but my lower abdomen has become really hard especially when im stood up and feels like its sticking out more now which makes me keep thinking maybe its a big cyst which I knows irrational, my doctor felt my abdomen about a month agao when I first said it felt hard to me and said it was normal so its probably all just in my head! Begining to think im cracking up!! :wall:

it must be so hard for you, fingers crossed for the scan next week. if they do find anything hun then at least you will know and can start being treated if you need to be. Dont beet yourself up over anything, relax as much as you can over the weekend, get OH to treat you to a nice meal or something to make you feel better, maybe have a nice long bath. the more you stress the worse you will feel and youll be anxious enough about the scan anyway. 5 more days to go hun and hopefully yoll see some light at the end of the tunnel :pray: :hug:

Emma22 said:
it must be so hard for you, fingers crossed for the scan next week. if they do find anything hun then at least you will know and can start being treated if you need to be. Dont beet yourself up over anything, relax as much as you can over the weekend, get OH to treat you to a nice meal or something to make you feel better, maybe have a nice long bath. the more you stress the worse you will feel and youll be anxious enough about the scan anyway. 5 more days to go hun and hopefully yoll see some light at the end of the tunnel :pray: :hug:

Thanks hun Im really hoping so! I am going to see my mum for weekend, prob wont be relaxing (my mum and dad are going through a messy divorce and she is pretty down right now) but will take my mind off everything!
God knows how Im going to manage to not go loo for 3 hours and drink two pints of water or whatever it is im ment to do to ensure a full bladder, Im peeing every two mins lately! :oops:

hope you have a nice w/e with your mum, as you say should take your mind off things.

dont i nearly broke my neck this morning trying not to wet myself for my scan, after 45 mins of crossing my legs and trying not to move and concentrating on anything but needing to wee desperetely, she called me in and i said to her thank god you did coz i was about to wet myself, she then said actually your bladder is too full and i cant see much can you go to the toilet, oh the relief!! :rotfl:

Emma22 said:
hope you have a nice w/e with your mum, as you say should take your mind off things.

dont i nearly broke my neck this morning trying not to wet myself for my scan, after 45 mins of crossing my legs and trying not to move and concentrating on anything but needing to wee desperetely, she called me in and i said to her thank god you did coz i was about to wet myself, she then said actually your bladder is too full and i cant see much can you go to the toilet, oh the relief!! :rotfl:

:rotfl: my friend said she went for hers, when she said she was bursting for the loo they told her she should have gone cause they dont need you to have a full bladder anymore, but it said in my leter I had to have a full bladder and they made a point of saying about it over phone so will make sure I am suitably busting for the loo!

i couldnt concentrate on the scan!

yeah my doc mentioned it too me on the phone and she said if you dont have a full bladder they will make you sit there and drink till you do, i didnt wanna get told off when i got there :rotfl:

Emma22 said:
i couldnt concentrate on the scan!

yeah my doc mentioned it too me on the phone and she said if you dont have a full bladder they will make you sit there and drink till you do, i didnt wanna get told off when i got there :rotfl:

I lost my letter so cant remember how many hours they said I had to go without going loo, I know they said drink 2 pints of water, I thought about doing that on way there so I wasnt so busting cause drink seems to go right through me lately and by time we've got there and waited to go in will be busting! Do you think it would be long enough to go through?

well my scan was at 9am and i got up and seven and my last wee was at 7.40ish, i then drank 2 massive glasses of water at about 8am and by the time i got to the hospital at 8.30 i was busting, didnt help that i had to wait 20 mins over my appt time. i rekon if you drink one just before you leave and one on your way there then that will be fine. as i said my bladder was too full so went and releived myself (one of those long ones that never stops :oops: ) and i went back into the room and still had water in my bladder so it was fine.

Cool think one before I left and one on way sounds good so will give that a go! Thanks

:rotfl: :rotfl: poor emma. Although my scan wasn't booked in under the circumstances... they tried a belly method which didn't show much as i hadn't drank anything but a cup of tea an hour or so before, so they done and internal (vaginal) scan... they get much closer and clearer pictures that way.. so don't worry if you don't have enough fluid in your bladder, they can use the other method...ok it's a bit more intimate but who cares... it's the results your after! Please take good care of you,,, and no matter what the results are.. you get answers and know where you go next.... good result doll! be positive and remember your friends on here not matter what!
I got to share my joy for a while, now i share my grief.. it helps to share!
lv and best thoughts and wishes for a Positive result babes :pray:

Yvonne x

fynemum said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: poor emma. Although my scan wasn't booked in under the circumstances... they tried a belly method which didn't show much as i hadn't drank anything but a cup of tea an hour or so before, so they done and internal (vaginal) scan... they get much closer and clearer pictures that way.. so don't worry if you don't have enough fluid in your bladder, they can use the other method...ok it's a bit more intimate but who cares... it's the results your after! Please take good care of you,,, and no matter what the results are.. you get answers and know where you go next.... good result doll! be positive and remember your friends on here not matter what!
I got to share my joy for a while, now i share my grief.. it helps to share!
lv and best thoughts and wishes for a Positive result babes :pray:

Yvonne x

Aww thanks hun, it really helps being able to come on here and talk to you girls, as you say it helps to share! I hope you have joy to share again soon! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back