Need to keep my chin up and keep trying!!

Joeyxx

Reaction score
Hi girls..
Heres my story.. I have been trying for 3 years.. Last year i feel pregnant and miscarried at 5 weeks.. I was then put on clomid to help with ovulation, june this year i found out i was pregnant again.. Sadly at 6 weeks i found out i had a mmc.. Over the next few weeks i was bleeding alot and kept gettig bad pain.. I went to the docs n hosp, they said i was fine. A few weeks later i fell very ill, got taken to a+e where they kept me for 2 days untill they found out i needed a blood transfusion.. Quickly!! And emerngemcy surgery as they thought i had a eptopic aswell as the miscarriage.. They were right. I had to have my tube removed aswell because of the damage, i lost my twins.. Twins!! I mean how unlucky am i!! They think the eptopic may have caused the other one to miscarry.. I am getting better with time but i keep replayin everything that happened!
I want this so bad, i guess i will have to keep trying!! Xx

What a bloody awful time you have had. So sorry to hear about your losses under such terrible circumstances too. I bet your OH is suffering a bit too having not only lost babies but also nearly losing you by the sounds of it.

I really hope it works out better for you and soon. This is a great place to vent the emotions and get support, particularly when you want to prevent the overspill into the rest of your life - i joined after my 1st mc in April last year.

All you can do is try to decide if you are stong enough to do it all over again...

I want it ao bad i will do anything! Thank you for replying, have u had any luck since your mc? Xx

got my bfp last week, 4th go at this now. Its terrible to be such a worrier, but i don't think i'll relax until i get passed the first horrible trimester.

IKWYM about wanting it so badly...

Aww brilliant!! Congrats!! Is this your first then? Xx

hoping to be the first :), not so sure yet though, not getting excited, been let down too many times...

I no.. Its hard to be excited cuz ur filled with worry!! Fingers crossed for you hun :) keep me posted!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back