Need this baby born next week, PLEASE!

kellie80

Reaction score
Need this baby to come next week please. I know thats just wishfull thinking but OH sick leave after his hernia operation runs out soon and he has to go back to work on the 29th (my due date) :cry: So if he'll just be born next week he will still be of work for a while. Why do babies have to be so alkward. Lol OH will have been off for 9 weeks and its a new job so theres no way he can get anymore time off.

labour.gif

*labour vibes* c'mon little one...............lets be havin' you :cheer:

kellie80 said:
Need this baby to come next week please. I know thats just wishfull thinking but OH sick leave after his hernia operation runs out soon and he has to go back to work on the 29th (my due date) :cry: So if he'll just be born next week he will still be of work for a while. Why do babies have to be so alkward. Lol OH will have been off for 9 weeks and its a new job so theres no way he can get anymore time off.

what about paternity leave? every dad is entitled to it iirc, even though its only £108 a week they cant refuse him it as its a legal right?

Sassyminx said:
kellie80 said:

what about paternity leave? every dad is entitled to it iirc, even though its only £108 a week they cant refuse him it as its a legal right?

Yeah, I was going to say something similar. EVERY employee is entitled to a week and im pretty sure he can take it whenever he likes after the baby arrives....

Sending you labour vibes babe, but not too many as I need them for myself right at this minute! :rotfl:

Will he still be entiltled to them cos he'd only been there 5 weeks when he had to go off sick so they are extending his 13 week trial for him. I didn't think he would be entiltled when he hasn't been taken on propally.
It'll be great if he is!

kellie80 said:
Will he still be entiltled to them cos he'd only been there 5 weeks when he had to go off sick so they are extending his 13 week trial for him. I didn't think he would be entiltled when he hasn't been taken on propally.
It'll be great if he is!

Im pretty sure its the law that no matter how long you have been in a job, you are still legally employed so he should be entitled to it, but dont quote me on it.

Go see to your local CAB, they will be able to clarify the situation for sure.

Good luck!

good luck hope your LO comes next week.

*sending labour dust* :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111