Need some one to keep me motivated, and help with WW points

Melly+2

Reaction score
Hey again sorry to keep going on but haw do i calculate my points for weight watcher, got some e books but i cannot open a couple of them, how do i calculate my points that i can have? Also does anyone wana help me keep motivated because im shocking at diets and with out support i lose intrest quickly, Gal doesnt support me coz he thinks i dont need to diet, bless, can anyone help me?

have you not got one of those card counter thingys?

you can message me weekly if you like as a weigh in.

I used to find it was easier with someone monitoring me :D

no i havnt chick, got my plan off of ebay so it is just a few pages with the points and stuff on but im not sure how i work out my point intake thats all. If you dont mind i will take you up on your offer if you really dont mind that would be fantastic really need to stick at it because my bodies doing my head in :D

I am on weightwatchers to hun you will soon get the hang of points and will remember most things off by heart i have managed to loose a stone so far but keep falling off the wagon :roll: so i am up for a bit of support and would love to help u if i can :D . Mel if you want to pm your address i have a card counter thing so u can work out the points of foods if you would like it,have you worked out how many points a day u are allowed if not i can work it out for you if you like,good luck hun :D xx

yes that's fine, pm me your start weight and we can take it from there!

I need to lose some too by my wedding in Sept so maybe I'll join in too :D

infact,maybe we could start a weight loss thread in off topic with a list of us all who are trying,our start weights and mark off how we are doing weekly?

I don't mind starting this,do you think it could be a good idea?

we could all support each otherb on the thread?

Ill join the weight loss motivation group lol, Im doing WW too, lost 3.5 lb last week :D but just had a bad weekend so on my weigh in day (on wed) Ill be expecting the worse lol. Tryin to diet hard now as a last ditch attempt

sounds great hun maybe they will make it a sticky for us :D xx

Kirlykird ill pm you my weight tommorow as i dont think it will be very accurate if i do it now, just posted to make this a sticky, well i started another thread so hopefully soon we will have our own little thread :cheer:

yay!

I'll be waiting for your pm mel!

Have to say my weight will start off rubbish as go on hols sat :oops:

I can't really join you as I'm TTC and don't think it's a good idea to diet while trying, but I just wanted to say that the weightwatchers forums http://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/communi ... index.aspx are really good, and free to join. :) The ladies there really motivate each other, and there is a board where you can ask the points value of chip suppers or anything :)

Well worth a look :) So as well as a group on here, you could browse there too for inspiration :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back