Need some excitement !!!

Beatlesfan

Reaction score
Here is my life as I see it at the moment....

during week...
Get up, go to work, come home, play/feed/bath Imogen, eat dinner, check emails/forum, deal with "housey" stuff (e.g. phone calls/sort birthday cards/bills/washing/bottles blah blah, maybe watch a little TV...before I know it it's 10pm and I am trying to get early nights so I get some decent sleep.

weekends...

As above but instead of go to work, I just spend most of my time with Imogen which I love, but in between this I do more washing, sometimes have to go shopping for bday pressies or whatever...or we have family or friends visiting....

Where is the ME time????? :wall: ..... life is BOOOOOORRRRRIIIINNNNG.. am actually fearful of meeting up with friends as I think I will have nothing interesting to say or offer.

I know I should make more effort to "make time" ....but come on...we all know that is so much easier said than done. I think I need just some quality time alone to start with to reflect on how to make me time etc.

on the good side.... which I have to focus on...

* I am going part time in 2 weeks....YAY :cheer: 3 days a week...
* I signed up for a wekely nightclass art session - starts next week.... :cheer:

Really wished I had more things to look forward to.

Just needed to rant.... OH has fallen asleep in front of TV watching programme about logging or whatever :shakehead: (boring) and am sitting here reflecting on how dull my life has become. I don't want to become a "mum" who forgets her identify before children came along!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: i know the feeling i dont bother seeing my non mummy friends anymore as im too boring for them and they dont understand that i cant afford to go out clubbing and getting trashed with them :roll:

I hear you! If i had some friends round here I would defintely be going out more.

Going outlast friday without either of them was a real eye opener - and i had a fab time but it was just as nice to go and collect them the next day and get cuddles because they had missed me!

It sounds much more exciting than mine :lol:
I get up, potter round doing a bit of housework, do sod all for the rest of the day and go to bed but cant sleep :wall:

:wave: well I have arranged a little bit of (i hope) excitement..

going to a friend's bday meal on sat night with another friend. OH is looking after LO as we can't get a baby sitter to go together....
I hope I don't bore people!!!! I am practising in my head lots of Qs I can ask people instead of feeling the need to discuss bottles/poos/sleep patterns/how tired I am.. :cheer:

determined to make it a laugh and positive night!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back